Friday, February 4, 2011

Gender Neutral Baby Mini Album

Wow I'm awful! It has been such a long time since I have updated the blog. I have participated in many swaps and done many "crafty" projects in the last 7 months but I just haven't had the extra time to manage the blog. Although I don't keep up with mine, everyday the 1st thing I do in the morning is to get on to blogger and youtube and check out all the beautiful projects from all my favorite crafty ladies. I would love to share some pics of a mini album that I completed this past week. It was a mini for a friend's baby shower. My challenge for this mini was that she doesn't know what she's having so I had to make it gender neutral. That got a little tough at times but I think it turned out pretty good. Thanks for looking and feel free to leave a comment.







No comments:

Post a Comment